Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated on 74 Palatine Road, Blackpool, the hotel is some minutes' walk away from all major destinations including Winter Gardens, Blackpool Dungeon, Sealife Aquarium, Opera House, Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower, Central Pier and Promenade. Other attractions such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Zoo, Big One Roller Coaster, Nickelodeon Land Amusement Park and Sandcastle.
The Holm Lea has 11 comfortable en-suite bedrooms catering for singles, couples and families. You will enjoy our freshly cooked breakfast in our recently renovated Dining Room.
Holm Lea Halal Hotel & miniCINEMA Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Atleast 7 days before arrival, free of charge. Afterwards, one night charge will be applied.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast can be provided at a charge of GBP 3.50 per guest.
Limited hour Reception.
Pets are not allowed.
The guest named on the booking must be one of the occupants of the room.
An ID must be presented upon check-in.
Upon check in, please present the card that you used to book the room. This can be waived in some circumstances. Please contact us if this is the case.
Access to miniCINEMA is available for resident guests only.
Hot food may be consumed in the rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>