Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- FREE Walking Tour (Tuesday/Friday)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE computers for guest use
- 24 Hour Reception with English and Vietnamese speaking Staff
- Airport Pick Ups
- Visa Invitation Letters
- Chill-out 1st floor with comfy sofas, bean bags and Netflix
- Awesome rooftop bar with an amazing view of the city
- Of course, our legendary FREE Nightly Pub Crawl
We have awesome travel desk staff who are ready to help with all your travel needs. Feel free to speak to them about anything from local daily recommendations to full country itinerary planning including a visit to our hostels in Hanoi, Hue, and Hoi An; an escape to paradise at our backpacker beach hostel Ninhvana; a chance to chill in our NEWEST Mui Ne Backpacker Village; a rural countryside adventure in the North AND of course, we can't forgot to mention that we are home of the original Castaways Island trip in Ha Long Bay!
General booking information:
When booking with us through hostelworld, hostelworld will take a deposit to confirm your booking. The rest of your outstanding balance will be taken by VBH through online card payment.
At VBH Saigon it is our hostel policy to keep passports during your stay. These will be kept safe at reception and returned to you at check out.
When staying at any Vietnam Backpacker Hostel, you will need one of our VBH wristbands to pay for drinks and food during your stay. If the Saigon hostel is your first VBH, our staff will give you your own wristband on check in an. These are given to you for FREE and are yours to keep for other VBH locations.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The VBH Crew 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>