Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can go to various places from here with this good access to transportation.
We provide a relaxing space for our guests leaving for overseas or coming to Japan. We welcome families with small children include infants.
When you open the door, you can experience the good old days of Japan.
Regarding our efforts to prevent new type corona virus infection and prevent spread.
We take the following measures to prevent new corona virus infection and spread.
We are promoting proper sanitation within the facility, especially in locations frequented by large numbers of people.
A vinyl curtain is installed at the reception.
In consideration of the health of both customers and staff, the staff will be wearing masks as a precautionary measure.
We will ask you to cooperate to check your body temperature with non-contact type thermometer on your arrival.
If your body temperature is over 37.5℃, we will call Consultation Center for recent arrivals and people who have been exposed to a person with confirmed COVID-19 in Ota city.
Please cooperate with our customers to prevent infection and spread.
Hand sanitizer is now available at the entrance. We highly recommend practicing proper hand disinfection at all times.
Hand soap is also provided in washrooms. Please practice proper hand washing and gargle whenever possible.
If you are experiencing a fever or cough, or if you are feeling unwell in any way after the check in, please speak to the staff immediately.
We will call Consultation Center for recent arrivals and people who have been exposed to a person with confirmed COVID-19 in Ota city.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>