Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Japanese Modern Hostel in Yokohama
Yokohama is one of the largest harbor city in Japan.
We provide warm and clam and relaxing time away from urban and crowd. You will get so much unforgettable memories which will forever be engraved your mind. It is cross-cultural city and Yokohama Chinese Town is the biggest Chinese town in Japan. Yamashita park is beautiful and nice to take a walk.
Please feel at home. We all are looking forward to seeing you! Towels are provided every day and clean and new facility will make your stay more comfortable.
1.Check-in time: from 16:00 to 23:00.
2.Check-out time: by 10:00.
3.Reception hour: 8:00 to 23:00.
4.Payment: cash(JPY) or credit card(VISA, Master, Amex, Discover and Diners Club)
(1)2 days or more before Arraival Date: Free
(2)1 day before Arrival Date: 100% of the first night
(3)On the day or No Show: 100% of the total fee
6. Age restriction: Yes (over 18 years old)
7. No smoking
8 Pets are not allowed..
9. Breakfast is not included
10. Taxes included 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>