Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Himara Downtown Hostel invites travelers to come and rest, share their stories with fellow wanderers, experience a slice of Himaran hospitality, and take in the laid back vibe of this beautiful coastal town.
Guests are welcome to enjoy our shaded terrace and relax, have a chat or read a book. Our outdoor lounge area has a TV, and free Wi-Fi extends throughout the hostel, including the dormitories.
Our family-run hostel is situated in the very heart of the town, just a minutes walk to the beautiful blue waters of Himara's beach. Markets, restaurants, bars and cafes are just a stones throw from the hostel.
Our comfortable rooms consist of 4 and 6 bed dormitories, each bed featuring a security locker, fresh linen and towels. We also propose a private double bedroom (no window). There are three shared bathrooms for all the guests.
Guests are welcome to use our basic kitchenette facilities.
We offer information and recommendations on the nearby activities and places to see. There are numerous stunning beaches where visitors can swim or relax, a historic Forte, castles, monasteries, and many mountain and coastal villages in the area to explore.
Himara Downtown hostel is ideal for travelers looking for a friendly and comfortable place to stay, so come and make yourself at home!
Himara Downtown Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in: 12:00 - 20:00 (Please inform us about the arrival time)
Check out: 11:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
Pets are not allowed.
Reception opening time is from 8:00 to 23:00. But the guests can call the number provided any time for assistance. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>