Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our family will willingly satisfy your needs by providing you high quality services. The ability to prepare breakfast with an extra cost 5 per person and lunch as well as free parking, and the provision of information and all necessary recommendations to visit all the attractions of the island and fully enjoy your stay are just a few examples.
The Herodotos is only 250m. from the beach in Keri Lake, next to supermarkets and bakeries on the main road. It is the ideal starting point for exploring the beautiful island of Zakynthos, as the experienced staff can guide you in the best way to rent a car and a moto and to organize your daily excursions to beautiful Marathonisi, the Blue Caves and the well known Shipwreck.
Also can offer you the unique experience to explore the underwater world and of course the turtles Caretta Caretta, with diving courses organized in cooperation with the diving center. Finally, ask for routes in the surrounding area after the picturesque village Keri is ideal for biking, horseback riding or even walking in nature. All this, of course, always neat and organized with the unique service offered by the family of Herodotos Studios & Apartments.
Check in from 12.30
Check out before 12.00
Cancellation policy: 72h
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by credit card, debit card and cash
Breakfast not included
High season special policy( 1st June -30th of September):
Please note that the cancellation policy for this period is 14 days before arrival. In case of late cancellation or no-show, the property will charge 50% of the total amount of the reservation. The charge might be performed before arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>