Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is in a two storey neo-classical stone building, that makes it cool in summer and warm in winter, and has sunny fresh rooms (balcony or windows) with air-condition. There are males and females dormitory rooms. Our guests can enjoy all day long hot showers, cooking facilities (cooker, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, coffee makers, boilers) to prepare their own drink or meal, leave their luggage for free and have free wi-fi access. Safety lockers, safety box, adaptors, city brochures and maps are also available.
Guests can also rest at the beautiful patio and relax at the sunbeds there are at the top floor spacious sunny terrace.
A friendly, multi-lingual staff is always here to help you explore the town, arrange excursions around the island and make your stay easier and far more interesting. Being in a very central, still quiet position allows you to follow the beat of the town and not miss a thing as everything is within a short -walking usually- distance.
If you wish to change or cancel your booking, please inform us at least one day in advance. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 pm
Check out before 10:00 am
Please, be aware that the hostel opens at 07:30 in the morning and closes after midnight, at 1 a.m. In case you are arriving with a late flight, please make sure you contact us before so you let us know.
[Please note that according to governmental guidelines regarding COVID-19, the communal kitchen facilities will not be in use until further notice.]
Breakfast not included
Taxes included 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>