Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings must be cancelled or amended no less that 7 days before the arrival date. Full charge will be applied if cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival date
Full payment of total bill must be received no less than 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Hostel boasts 2 large communal kitchens, barbecue facilities, the convenience of a 24hr Laundry, Free luggage storage and Free car parking to all guests. Our rooms are spacious and clean, with all linen and lockable luggage storage provided, air-conditioned and have the ease of an Ensuite bathroom. Female only rooms are also available upon request.
Alice Springs Haven Backpackers is a 10-minute walk from Alice Springs town center, providing easy access to cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. The Haven Backpackers Resort is within walking distance of nightlife venues , cafes, and shopping. There is no shortage of fun outdoor tours and adventures for guests to enjoy. A small sample of the activities includes camel rides, hot air balloon rides, trekking through the Outback , or a trip to the spectacular rock formations of Uluru .Alice Springs Airport is a 15-minute drive away, with the convenience of a Shuttle Bus service for an additional cost.
The Alice Wanderer Shuttle service operates from the airport to the hostel. Please see their team at the desk in the corner of the baggage room at the airport when you arrive. Transfers are $17 each way, you can also book you return trip with them at the same time.
Reception is open from 7am till 8pm. If you arrive after hours please call for the Night Manager. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>