Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of our apartments includes a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge, ceramic hob, oven and integrated microwave, as well as a kettle, coffee-maker, toaster, crockery and cutlery. All apartments also feature private bathrooms with hairdryers, satellite TV with DVD, free WIFI, a safe, bed linen and towels, free on-site laundry and complimentary pick-up from the train and bus stations (subject to availability).
Continental Breakfast can be booked for €8 per person per day. Breakfast is served in the comfort and privacy of your own apartment
We have five apartments : 1 Studio apartment and 4 One Bedroom apartments.
We offer guests a friendly and warm welcome to our home in Austria. As we live on site we are always available for help and assistance, so you can get the most from your holiday. You’re welcome to store your luggage, bicycle and ski equipment here; we also have some bicycles for our guests free of charge! We have a garden for guests to relax and enjoy the mountain view . Why not enjoy a BBQ in our garden as well?
This is a great holiday location at any time of the year, with plenty to see and do, such as winter sports in Bad Ischl and super downhill and cross country skiing in the Dachstein West ski region, walking, cycling, golf and water sports, as well as sightseeing in Bad Ischl, St Wolfgang, St Gilgen, Hallstatt and Salzburg 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>