Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
HappyShack Hostel can also connect you with other services such as surf packages, whale watching tours, scooter hire, diving and snorkeling tours and taxi service to the airport.
There is a chill out area for travelers to meet each other as well as eating areas. HappyShack Hostel is small but social hostel aims at making sure guests leave with a smile and a full heart. We also encourage group outings and dinners.
There is free WiFi to keep you connected.
A convenient 1 minute walk to the bus stop and 7 minute walk to the beach. This bus stop will connect you with all the necessary busses to continue your travels. HappyShack Hostel includes a parking area.
Cancellation policy: 6 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception : 08:00 - 23:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Child friendly but we accept customers 18 years of age and above in dorm rooms.
Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area .
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>