Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PS. Before 'consumption' leave behind all worries, work, and other bothering stuff back home :) One of the rules of the hostel: a ride after a tasty meal is a pleasure. Breakfast starts at 9 AM, dinner is served at 5:30 PM. Breakfast is served as a buffet. Dinner consists of hot soup, side dishes, a meat dish and a salad of fresh vegetables and herbs.
In winter season breakfast and dinner is included in the price, as well as free wifi, bedding and towel rental
Summer (28.04 - 30.10) For those who pass Gudauri in the summer season we have budget option for accommodation. We granted access to fully equipped kitchen, but no breakfast and dinner included in the price, and bar is closed..
In the summer season bedding and towel rental is included in the price, as well as free wife, and tea, coffee.
In the hostel there are dorms, two common rooms, a storage room for equipment and of course a bar. Each room has its own bathroom (shower, toilet, sink, mirror and towel dryer). Rooms are cleaned every day. Enjoy all sorts of extras - iron, hair dryer, washing machine, and yes, Wi-Fi access throughout the whole building. The bar is on the ground floor of the hostel (open until midnight - winter season). The drinks menu includes beer, house wine, chacha, soft drinks and snacks. Free tea and coffee throughout the day.
Happy Yeti Policies & Conditions:
Check in starts at 1 PM.
Check out is at 11 AM.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment types: cash
Reception is open 24 hours.
If you are vegetarian, please let us know in advance and we will prepare special menu for you.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>