Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We do have all the essentials (and more) of a good hostel. But do not choose us if you evaluate a hostel based on its luxury facilities rather than vibes or people.
— Good vibes because this is not a business for us. It's our home where we meet so many travellers.
— Cleanliness is super important for us.
— 10 minute walk from the beach. Arambol drum circle, sweet water lake, banyan tree, mountain view, surfing, awesome vegan restaurants, village flea market, hippie parties (that you won’t find anywhere else) - all close to us.
— Wi-Fi that actually works . Our friends need to Work and Skype with their dear ones back home. We understand.
— Some more good vibes from the universe.
— Neon room for partying at night.
— Bluetooth Jukebox - play your own music.
— Good vibes because of awesome people like you.
— Outdoor seating under mango trees.
— Bar (cheap drinks) and loads of party nights and chatting about the meaning of life with fellow travellers.
— Community kitchen with hot plate, oven, refrigerator and utensils at your disposal.
— Good vibes because every one who has stayed with us till date has become our friend. Check our reviews, you will know.
— Guitar and Djembe for our musician friends.
— CCTV cameras, big lockers, Electronic RFID entrance - to protect everything that's in your backpack. Valuable memories, they are after all
— Occasional campfire.
Our guests are like friends. This place is a home for travellers. We are not like commercial hostels with managers and plastic smiles. This is our home and we welcome all travellers to stay with us.
It's the first hostel in Arambol area. Meet fellow travelers and chill out in a beautiful place.
**FULLY COVID19 VACCINATED CERTIFICATE or RAPID TEST COVID19 NEGATIVE compulsory.
1. No cancellation.
2. Checkin: 01:00 PM, Checkout: 11:00 AM.
3. Keep your worries outside. Only happy souls allowed.
4. Please do not disturb others' happiness.
5.A link for payment would be sent for your reservation requesting for payment of the balance amount in advance. Failure of payment of the same could lead to cancellation of your booking.
6.If you are arriving late in the night, please inform in advance so that we can keep your bed ready and someone can wait for you at reception.
1. All guests (including indian citizens) are required to produce their original passports at check-in. We do not accommodate guests without passports. We're all travellers here after all.
2. Maximum Number of people allowed in a group booking is 3 and will be strictly followed at the check-in. Please don't make 2 or more bookings to avoid the policy of Maximum 3 people in a group (Such bookings will be cancelled)
3. No kids under 18, no pets (except if you have a pet Panda) :D
4. No Cancellation mate. All bookings are non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
5. Our frontdesk is open from 9 A.M AM to 11 PM. If you are arriving out of this slot, please inform 24 hours in advance.
We take your arrival time (as marked on Hostelworld) very seriously. If you're arriving late, please inform us so that we keep your bed. We try to call / message to verify. But if there is no information or response, we resell the beds after 3-4 hours of arrival time. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>