Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3 week cancellation policy for large groups. 2 weeks for reduction in numbers.
We also have another location that can accommodate a group of 30, also in the Old Quarter.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Staffed by friendly locals, certified tour guides, and travel experts, we want to make sure your time in Vietnam is both enjoyable, and memorable! And we also provide free breakfast that guests love.
Hanoi Wonderland Homestay is surrounded by local cafes, shops, restaurants, markets, bars, art galleries, and only a 5 minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake; the most photographed attraction in Hanoi. We look forward to you staying with us and letting us show you everything Vietnam has to offer!
**Things to note & policies**
Free cancellation: 3 days before the arrival
CVV Requirement: For any nonrefundable booking, please send your CVV code with your booking reference to us. Full balance needs to be charged before arrival. By completing the payment, your booking will be guaranteed.
Check in from: 2 pm
Check out before: 12 noon
Payment on arrival:cash and credit card
No smoking in the whole hostel
Child friendly: free under 4 years old
Pets are not allowed
Reception time: 24 hours 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>