Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hampton by Hilton Brest is ideally located at the crossroad of Brest’s main roads, just 4km from downtown and 10 minutes from the city’s major attractions. We’re situated within close proximity to the train station, Poland – Belarus border and Brest airport, making it easy for you to get around, explore and stay connected.
Hampton by Hilton Brest offers spacious guest rooms, featuring free WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, and an LCD flat screen TV. When you’re ready to rest, relax on our comfiest amenity yet, the comfy bed. Enjoy free hot breakfast each morning of your stay, and keep up with your workout routine in our complimentary fitness centre. Our 340 sq. m. of conference space makes us the perfect venue for meetings and events.
Hampton by Hilton Brest Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of the Late Cancellation/Early check-out/Non show the penalty of the total amount will be charged by Click and Book Travel from the provided credit card.
24 hours reception.
Provided credit card will be pre-authorized (checked for validity) for the remaining amount at the time of the booking by Click and Book Travel. For non valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification.
The remaining amount of the reservation will be charged on arrival date of the booking by Click and Book Travel.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>