Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*** Public transit does not extend to this location. It is best to have a car or be an experienced biker.
***Attention. This property is self directed it doesn't have onsite staff. Payment and checkin are organized through our city location Halifax Backpackers Hostel. The experience you will have here is the rest and relaxation from your cross canada city travel.
Halifax backpackers Beachhouse is located twenty minutes drive from the Halifax city centre on the beautiful St Margarets Bay road. Our newest location is a seaside house with a big grassy yard and campfire pit. Here we provide the unique hospitality of our city hostel Halifax Backpackers in an ocean view escape. Spend a few days relaxing and enjoying the rugged Nova Scotia coastline or take a walk or bike on the trans-canada trail.
YOU NEED A CAR TO GET TO THIS HOSTEL. There are a few shuttles that go here but prices range from $50 to $95.
you can bike from city centre on the trail in 2 and a half hours. You can take a city bus to Hubley centre and call a cab from there for a total per person price of $30
Halifax Backpackers Beach House is located within a 5 minute walk to 6 of Nova Scotia's best sandy beaches. It is nestled in Black Point on the infamous Lighthouse route. The trans-Canada trail runs directly behind us. It is a short drive from Hubbards, Chester and Mahone Bay. It is on the way to UNESCO heritage site of Lunenburg and close to Peggys Cove. Saturdays boast an outdoor farmers market and yoga on the beach. You could even take in a band and all you can eat lobster at The Shore Club.
Our facilities include private and dorm rooms. Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean in our big open common spaces. Share travel stories at the campfire. Make brunch with your new travelling friends in our fully equipped kitchen. Explore outdoor adventures and true Nova Scotian nature.
Halifax Backpackers Beachhouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Credit cards provided are charged morning of arrival for the duration of the stay.
Taxes not included - 15.00% will be added.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>