Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you want to enjoy the best beach of Alicante, a 6 km long string of white sand and turquoise water located only 2 mins by walk from our hostel, stroll in the old streets of Alicante, enjoy the surrounding nature or simply take a dip in our swimming pool, you will have here plenty of opportunities to experience the spanish lifestyle all year round.
Our facilities include a marvelous swimming-pool, a chill out area, a garden, and of course, our Quincho Bar.
Bike and snorkel hire is available as well as laundry.
You can also enjoy FREE fast speed wifi access throughout the hostel.
We offer great mixed dorms as well as a female dorm with a private ensuite. All our dorms are equiped with private lockers to store your valuables. Some dorms have air-conditionning for the hot summer nights.
Hakuna Matata is less than 2 minutes walking from the best beach of Alicante. You will enjoy a quiet location away from the noise of the city where you can find peace and enjoy a good night of sleep. And for those visiting with a car, parking is available and safe outside the hostel and away from the traffic of the city! Alicante is accessible by tram from the tram stop Salesians located 50m from the hostel or by bus, from the bus stop Salesians located 200m from the hostel. Supermarkets, pharmacies, bars, restaurants, parks, banks are all within walking distance of the hostel.
Hakuna Matata Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00h. IMPORTANT. If your check in is AFTER 22.00 HRS you will have a charge of 10€.
Reception Hours: 9 AM till 22.00h.
(NO RECEPTION available after 22.00h)
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival date.
Please notify us via email at least 72 hours in advance of arrival date. If cancellation is received within 72 hours of arrival date, you will be automatically charged for one nights stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>