Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Property Policies & Conditions
1. CHECK – IN
check-in time from 2.00 pm (if you check-inbetween 12.00 AM midnight and 7.00 AM then you have to make a payment as the previous night.
Please pay the total of your room rate when you arrive. We accept both cash and credit card.
You must present your passport or ID card for check-in. However, your personal information will be kept securely.
2. CHECK – OUT
check-out time before 11.00 am. Please tell us if you are early bird and need to leave earlier. After that check-out between 12.00 PM – 6.00 PM will be required payment as half day and after 6.00 PM is full day room rate. If you do not check-out before noon and do not book the room for next day, Hai Hostel could move your belonging to be placed in the temporary luggage area so the maids can prepare rooms for the new arrivals. However, you can leave your stuffs with us with no any of charge after check – out.
3. KEY CARD.
You will get a smart key card to access your room and switch on your bed’s personal control panel.
Smart key card deposit is 50 THB and accepted by cash only. When you return the card then we will return the deposit.
4. EATING & DRINKING AREA
Eating and drinking (except water) is not permitted in the room. The common area is the best place to consume your own food and drink.
5. FRONT DESK
Reception will operate from 7.30 AM till midnight
6. AGE PERMISSION
We allow persons above 15 year of age
7. GATE CLOSING TIME
If you go out and get in after 10.00 PM please use your smart key card for accessing the main gate and the room. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>