Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A place where people from all walks of “LIFE” can meet and interact.There is no problem with diversity in opinions. Nor in diversity in life styles and work styles. Diversity when it comes to nationality, gender, family environment, sexual preference, religion, etc. is good. We want people from all walks of life to stop in.A great place to work from for those needing a bit of a change, or for those just passing by.
Perfect for those intending to visit and explore Fukuoka, and also for those passing through on their way to other destinations on the island of Kyushu or on to other countries in Asia. It’s even a great place for those traveling around without any particular aim or goal.We want to create the kind of environment where people feel welcome; the kind of place that makes you want to say “I’m home!” Our goal is to make a place where all sorts of people can mix and interact, want to visit over and over, feel nostalgic yet still have that sense of something new, feel relaxed and comfortable yet still feel a sense of excitement and inspiration
.In short, we hope that THE LIFE will become a hub for those heading to other places in Kyushu or overseas (or those coming into Japan) – in an airport lounge kind of way.
A new accommodation tax will be implemented starting April 1,2020.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>