Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Habibi Hostel is located minutes from the centre of Bethlehem’s historic and beautiful Old City, our Hostel provides an amazing launching pad for your adventures in Palestine. A short bus trip away can take visitors to Jerusalem, with all that it has to offer, and historic Hebron. Just up the hill from the hostel are a number of restaurants serving local food, fresh juice, and pizza. Guests can also find grocery stores, pharmacies, a library, and shops surrounding the hostel. The Bethlehem Old City is a ten minute walk from the hostel.
We offer a range of accommodation including male, female and mixed gender dorms or a private room. Guests have free access to the kitchen, living space and balcony. The private room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower and a private balcony. There is a 6 bed male dorm and a six bed female dorm, and two 8 bed mixed gender dorms.
From Jerusalem at Damascus Gate take bus number 231 (Beit Jala) to arrive on Hebron Road in Bethlehem. From there you will walk 12 min passing through the first traffic light till you see Al Sham restaurant (schwarma and falafel) then walk down the hill and the hostel will be on the left second floor.
From Central Bus Station you can either walk or take taxi (cost approx. 15-20nis). Walking it will take around 20-25 minutes. Upon exiting the station head to your left crossing the street. You will see two narrow staircases heading straight up, take one of those. Upon completing the stairwell head left till you arrive towards another staircase and hill heading up. Follow the street for approx. 15min making no turns off the main road until you arrive at traffic light on Hebron road. Upon arriving at the traffic light turn left and follow the road till arriving at Al Sham restaurant then go down the hill and the hostel will be on the left.
From Hebron ask the driver to stop at Al Sham restaurant and from there you will head down the hill and the hostel is on the lefthand side.
Habibi Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Palestine
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>