Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation must be done at least twenty days before the reservation date, if this time is exceeded, the group must pay a 35% of the total.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Montevideo´s hype Cordón area, where you are just steps away from all major attractions and interesting spots of the city, specially coffee shops, bars and restaurants. We will give you maps, information and recommendations on where to go.
We love our cooking so we´ve fully renovated the kitchen so you feel comfy cooking way more than just instant noodles. By the way, we have a massive patio where we usually make (proper) asados and have a great time together. You can enjoy a fresh cuppa or cold brew in the shade of the avocado tree.
In your dorm or private room you can expect to find a night stand, universal power socket, shelf space, hangers and a large locker for your valuables. All rooms are equipped with air-con, so don't sweat about it. Showers and lavatories have been re-done from scratch and are kept very clean.
Habemus Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check-in from 14:00 to 23:30
Latests Check-out time 12pm
The maximum period of stay is of 15 days.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>