Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is 85 km to Tallinn and 30 km to Rakvere from here. Nearby you can find lot of to do and see: there are nature trails, lake and seashore, famous manorhouses in Sagadi (2,5 km, forest museum), Palmse (8 km) and Vihula (8 km, SPA), tavern in Altja fisherman-village and sea-museum in Kasmu.
We offer accommodation in small wooden cabins for up to 3 adults. There is a small refrigerator in each, a kettle, tea and coffee (Nescafe) and a hairdryer.
You can prepare breakfast on your own in the summerkitchen (all equipment needed) or have it in Sagadi Manor restaurant. You can fish by the Oandu lake or rent our bikes and just ride around. After a day full of emotions we can heat up a traditional Estonian sauna for you. From July till October blueberries and muchrooms are waiting for you in forests and in August-September you can watch cranes flying over our garden every morning and evening.
It is our home here and our family, including cat and two sheep, hope it will be your home for a while as well. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>