Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come and visit us at HI Vancouver Downtown. We are looking forward to having you as our guest!
Free Breakfast! Join us in our dining room for a continental breakfast, which includes Muffins, Bagels, Toast, Cereal, Jam, Fruit and Juice. Enjoy complimentary coffee all day.!
Free Wireless! Bring your laptop and enjoy free wireless. No laptop, no problem. We also have computer terminals available and for a small fee you can access the internet..
Prices quoted include Free Full Continental Breakfast Buffet every morning linen and towels, free wireless internet, and free coffee and tea all day.
Prices do NOT include government tax. 16% tax is added to the rate
HI Vancouver Downtown is located in the safe and beautiful West End residential neighborhood, one block from colorful Davie St. with its many shops, restaurants and cafes. A two minute walk and you're at English Bay beach or False Creek Ferries to Granville Island. You can easily walk to Stanley Park or any downtown attraction and we also have bike rentals and easy transit access if you want to venture further.
All dorms have only four beds and have lockers for your luggage, a sink and secure key-card access.
Facilities include: pool table and foosball in our games room, library, TV room with cable, award winning tours and activities, kitchen, laundry, on-premises internet access (kiosks as well as free Wi-Fi), free onward booking for other HI-Canada hostels, comfortable mattresses, and all linen, bedding, towels and breakfast are provided free of charge. We even have free purified drinking water and free coffee and tea all day!
Our friendly, experienced staff can help you plan your day and let you in on some Vancouver secrets! We hope to see you soon!
Hostelling International is a Membership organization. Your HI membership gets you tons of great discounts and a cheaper rate at HI hostels world-wide.
HI Vancouver hostels do not accommodate residents of Vancouver or the Lower Mainland area of BC.
*DOUBLE BED PRIVATE ROOMS contain a double bed or a double bed with a single bunk above; these rooms can accommodate 3 people. Price quoted is for two HI Members. An additional charge will apply if the third guest is older than 5 years old: +$10 age 6-11, +$20 age 12+)
Parking is limited, pay parking spots can be reserved directly with the hostel. We do not have rooms with ensuite facilities, but all rooms have sinks.
HI Vancouver Downtown is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organization on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>