Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the day due for arrival, HI-Regina reserves the right to charge for the first night, per bed of lost income.
No shows will also be charged for the first night, per bed booked.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If you are not a member with Hosteling International there will be a 10% non-member fee. However membership is available to purchase on site and online.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
HI-Regina is a dry hostel, no alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia is allowed on the property. If found with any of the aforementioned banned substances, you will be asked to leave the property without reimbursement.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel features spacious male and female dormitories, as well as 3 private rooms for singles, couples, groups or families. If you would like to inquire about our private rooms or to make a group booking, please contact us directly.
Please note that our business hours are from 8am to 12pm and from 5pm to 9pm. Check-in time starts at 12pm, if you are coming outside these hours, please call or email us at least 24 hours prior your arrival date to arrange assistance and get into the hostel and your room. Street parking is available.
Please note that the hostel reserves the right to charge the full amount to your card 24 hours from your booking date.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please be advised that applicable taxes will be added to the room upon arrival.
HI Regina is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organization on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>