Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Summers at HI Rampart Creek are all about unspoiled wilderness, easy hikes out the back door to canyon waterfalls or clifftop vistas and seeing grizzly bears wander about the forested areas that surround our hostel. Winter is about the sounds of jingling of caribiners and ice screws and stories of victory and defeat as ice climbers from around the world come in from, or go out to, some of the 150 ice climbs within 30 minutes drive. This concentration of ice is unparalleled in Canada and quite possibly the world.
No Phone, No Electricity, No Running Water (No Showers or flush toilets) Outhouse toilets are available.
No running water, no electricity, no phone service.
Full common kitchen, common living room with wood burning fireplace. There is a sauna, purified water for cooking and propane lights and heating.
We supply all bed linen - sheets,blankets, pillows and pillow cases - so you can leave your sleeping bag at home! (no charge for linen)
RATES QUOTE FOR MEMBERS OF HOSTELLING INTERNATIONAL. All non members will be charged an additional fee when they arrive at the Hostel.
CHECK IN - 5PM TO 10PM
*This hostel is closed during the day!
CHECK OUT - prior to 10am
48 HOUR CANCELLATION REQUIRED!
NOTE - Due to the wilderness location, accessibility for the physically disabled is challenging (call for further details) Credit Card needed when making reservations. Due to lack of direct/reliable communication with the Wildereness Hostels the Central Reservation Office is not able to make same day arrival reservations - walk in basis only. 48 hours individual cancellation - at all wilderness hostels. Book ahead to avoid any disappointment. As these smaller hostels are very popular both winter and summer.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>