Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast is included in price and you have free Wi-Fi.
The swimming pool is only open from June to September.
HI - Portimao Youth Hostel is one of the most popular among young people who want to experience not only the beautiful beaches of the Algarve, bathed by a calm and warm sea, but also the lively and long lasting Algarves nightlife. To savour the spirit of Portimo, there is nothing better than to sit in the shade of the trees in the gardens Manuel Bvar and forget about time, to watch the fishing boats and to walk through streets and squares that exude the ambience of an active, hard-working town which has succeeded in keeping pace with progress.
Praia da Rocha, which is one of the most popular resorts in southern Portugal, is the reference point for beaches. Located by the mouth of the Arade river, this beach extends over a huge area of sand with some 3 kilometres long irregularly broken up by odd rock formations that the sea has been carving out throughout tens of thousands of years. This is also the right spot for nightlife lovers, with lots of places offering you a sparkling and exciting atmosphere!
Here there is everything to ensure the best of holidays in the sun!
Hostelling International membership card is required. Portuguese can buy it directly at any hostel. Foreigners should buy it in their home countries otherwise a supplement of 2 per night/per person will be charged to non-members.
HI - PortimÃ£o Youth Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 18:00 to 00:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
We just accecpt paymet through Visa or Mastercard. AMEX payment is not accepted
We will charge the value at the end of the free cancelation period
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>