Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodations are in shared, gender-specific or co-ed dorms, each sleeping 8-10 people. In addition, there are 4 private rooms accommodating up to 5 people with one double bed and three twin/bunk beds available by calling the hostel directly. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed in the shared dorms and must stay in private rooms. Due to our facilities, bathrooms throughout the hostel are shared and gender-specific.
HI-Point Reyes has a fully equipped self-service guest kitchen and dining room where guests can prepare and enjoy their own meals. An outdoor patio with picnic tables and barbecue is also available for guest use. Other hostel amenities include free parking, bag storage and un-covered bike rack, and pay-as-you-go Internet facilities.
From HI-Point Reyes, explore the Point Reyes National Seashore, famous for its abundant flora and fauna. Spot bobcats, fox, deer and elk, harbor seals, and sea lions, and watch the gray whale migration each January-April from the Point Reyes Lighthouse, just 25 miles from the hostel.
In the nearby town of Point Reyes Station, a handful of locally owned shops and restaurants line the small Main Street. Toby’s Feed Barn and Point Reyes books regularly host small events and the weekly summer farmers’ market. This small town is famous for culinary treats: check out Cowgirl Creamery, Bovine Bakery, Osteria Stellina and the Stationhouse Cafe, or head to one of the nearby oyster farms for a picnic of the day’s catch! 浏览旅舍规则
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>