Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, HI-Point Montara offers an affordable seaside getaway for Bay Area locals and international guests alike. From the hostel, make your way a short distance down the coast to surf (or watch) the famous Mavericks break, or paddle tamer waves in a kayak. On land, bicycle scenic Hwy. 1, ride horse-back along the seashore, or explore the coastal towns of Half Moon Bay and Pacifica (each just 7 miles away).
Back at the hostel, sip a latte from the on-site espresso bar as you sit beside the lighthouse, enjoy free Wi-Fi in the comfy lounge, or take advantage of hostel activities such as game nights and movie screenings.
Guests at this Certified Green hostel can choose to stay in either private or shared dorm-style rooms, some with water views. Guests can also enjoy a fully equipped self-service kitchen complete with ocean-view dining area, as well as an outdoor picnic area with barbecue grill.
Other amenities include:
*Free Wi-Fi and pay-as-you-go DSL Internet terminals
*Free bag and bike storage
*Free linens and towels
*Free on-site parking
*On-site laundry facilities.
Hostelling International is a non-profit membership organization promoting peace through hostelling since 1909. To maintain our low overhead and to be able to offer low-budget accommodations to as many people as possible, non-members will be asked to pay a $4 non-membership fee per night upon check-in. 浏览旅舍规则
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>