Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The Painted Turtle Guesthouse welcomes groups of all sizes from all over the world. Please call us directly for group booking customs and rules.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are looking for clean, affordable, and social accommodation in Nanaimo, look no further!
Our homey and relaxed hostel offers the ideal place to sleep, socialise and see the sights! Our funky place is a warm blend of hostel and guesthouse.
The local cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs, street art, farmers markets, street performers and colourful buildings of the Old City Quarter create the charm of downtown. Plus the seawall is only a block and a half away, providing a great place to go for a stroll, and enjoy the views of the harbour, including the glorious mountains across the Salish Sea. The waterfront area also has a swimming lagoon, crabbing opportunities, local artisans, delicious ice cream, and access to Newcastle island for camping & day trails!
Besides the parts of Nanaimo to explore, our Central Island location makes us a great home-base for day trips!
We are within day-trip distance to: Port Renfrew, Victoria, Parksville, Denman Island, Courtenay/Comox, Mount Washington Ski Hill/Strathcona Provincial Park, and countless countless day hikes!!
Our guesthouse provides you with a comfortable room with towels and linens included, limited kitchen use (covid-19), free coffee. We also offer FREE luggage storage, coin-operated laundry facilities, and local tourism information.
We have dorm beds (female, male & co-ed), private rooms, and family rooms - perfect for backpackers and groups. Each floor is equipped with 4 shared bathrooms, 3 of which have showers in them. Our family friendly, home-away-from- home ambience, makes us perfect for every kind of traveller.
Reservations guaranteed with a VISA or Mastercard only.
We look forward to being apart of your Vancouver Island adventure! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>