Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you want free breakfast, take a look in the hostel official website!
It is located in an important tourist region, 140Km away from Rio de Janeiro and close to the cities of Buzios and Cabo Frio.
The city offers several tourist attractions with a perfect infrastructure to assist its visitors safely and comfortably.
Facilities include a TV room and Library, Games room and internet, delicious breakfast on the terrace, lounge on the backyard, self-catering available, double, family and shared suites.
It is also possible to go diving, biking, kayaking and trekking. We also provide surfboard rental and boat rides.
Accredited by Hostelling International -
For summer season (25 december untilt 1 march), holidays and carnival, you will be charged 50% in advance not refundable, in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit. You can cancel 14 days before your check-in, that way the other 50% won't be charged, if you cancel after that period, or do no-show, you will be charged that other 50%
For the rest of the year, you can cancel for free 5 days before check-in, after that period you will be charged 100%, also no-show will be charged 100%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
Depending of the period of your booking you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year's eve or Carnival. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>