Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here, you can watch colossal concerts, get caught up in electrifying soccer games, take part in colourful festivals, visit amazing exhibitions, sublime shows and much, much more! Just keep your eyes open and be tuned in to what’s happening!!
From the Belém Tower to the Planetarium, or from the Jerónimos Monastery to the Parque das Nações (Park of Nations – the site of Expo’98 which was hosted by the City of Lisbon), from the Moorish São Jorge castle to Bairro Alto, or from Avenida 24 de Julho to the docks, the Belém Cultural Centre or Praça do Município (Town Hall Square) ... it’s best to come with plenty of time and a city guide!
Set in a gracious building from 19th century, HI - Lisbon Centre is located in Lisbon city centre, it have accommodations for 174 guests in a choice of 13 twin ensuite rooms (one suitable for wheelchair access), 1 double ensuite room and 31 dorms with a maximum capacity of 6 persons. The hostel offers 24 hour access, Internet and Wi-Fi, Laundry and Luggage Storage.
Hostelling International membership card is required. Portuguese can buy it directly at any hostel. Foreigners should buy it in their home countries otherwise a supplement of 2Eur per night/per person will be charged to non-members.
A Hostelling International Member card is required (2 Eur per night to a maximum of 6 nights) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>