Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Experience the excitement of Chicago at this beautiful historic hostel, offering comfortable and contemporary accommodations in the heart of downtownï¿½s thriving university district. A place where you can learn and play, meeting other travelers from all over the world while breaking down the walls of international communication while playing the universal equalizer: ping pong. When you're done you can share your experience with your friends and family back home on Skype with our free Wi-Fi. Share a meal, share a day, share an adventure, share a smile at the greatest Chicago hostel!
Hostelling International (HI) Chicago is one of America's best hostels offering safe, clean, quality accommodations. Spacious gender-separated dorm rooms with either 4, 8 or 10 beds, many with ensuite bathrooms. All dormitory rooms have individual lockers for personal belongings. The hostel also offers private rooms with shared ensuite bathrooms that also share a kitchenette and lounge/seating areas.
The hostel is located within walking distance of the Willis (Sears) Tower, Michigan Avenue/Magnificent Mile shopping, Lake Michigan, Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, Art Institute, Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium. All other attractions are just a short bus or train ride away. HI-Chicago is within 2 blocks of all the major train and bus lines to help get you anywhere easily within the city and to/from the airports.
What you can expect at HI-Chicago:
-FREE WiFi throughout the building
-Bed linens, towels and pillows are provided
-FREE maps of Chicago
-Body wash and shampoo provided in the showers
-Lockers for each guest in dorm rooms (must provide your own lock)
-24-hour access, 365 days a year, NO CURFEW
-24 hour front desk and security
-Knowledgeable staff to answer all your questions and give you local insiders tips
-International standards for comfort, cleanliness and security
-Computers with internet access for a nominal cost
-Fully wheelchair accessible
-NO age restriction - all ages welcome; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
-Groups welcome (groups of 10 or more should contact our group sales department)
HI-Chicago is committed to being as environmentally-friendly as possible. Our goals to conserve energy and protect the environment include:
-Using a linen re-use program to conserve water (during a hosteller's stay, linens are washed only by request)
-Using paper that is from at least 30% recycled materials
-Recycling aluminum, glass, paper, plastic and cardboard
-Using LED light bulbs throughout the hostel
-Using environmentally-friendly cleaning products
Hostelling International is a non-profit membership based organization whose mission is ï¿½to help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostellingï¿½. We have been promoting peace through hostelling since 1909. Non-members will be asked to pay a $4 daily membership fee per night upon check-in. You can visit the official website of Hostelling International USA for more information. City and state taxes of 17.4% are not included in the rates.
-Proof of vaccination against covid-19 is required at check-in. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
第 4 名, 全球特大酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 5 名, 全球特大酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 全球特大酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 10 名, 全球特大酒店
第 9 名, 全球特大酒店
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
第 1 名, 最佳大型旅舍
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>