Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our 12 bed dorms are ideal for groups and schools but we also have 2 and 6 bedded rooms. Behind the house there is an area to relax, a play area and a barbecue. Close to the youth hostel there is a playground for children. Groups can hire a bouncy castle or hi-fi equipment on request. Facilities in the hostel include table tennis, table football, darts, a touch-screen game and an Internet terminal.
Walk through amazing rock landscapes and discover gorges and tableland. The valley of the river Sauer is ideal for canoeing and cycling tours via Echternach to Wasserbillig on the Moselle or to Vianden.
Children up to 2 yrs free. Children 3 - 12 yrs 50 % reduction on price of overnight (breakfast and sheets included). Groups: for Groups of 10 people or more and minimum 2 nights with full board 10% reduction on accommodation price.
There is no age limit.
The following rooms are available:
* 4 x 2 beds
* 4 x 6 beds
* 4 x 12 beds
Sanitary facilities are on the floors.
Opening hours: 08.00 - 10.00 a.m. and 05.00 - 10.00 p.m.
Check in: 05.00 - 10.00 p.m. / check out before 10.00 a.m.
Closing dates :
29/12/2009 - 17/01/2010
By public transport: regular bus connections from Luxembourg-City (bus no 107),
Ettelbruck (bus no 502),
Larochette and Echternach (bus no 414)
In case of a cancellation more than 28 days before the arrival date, no fee will be charged. In case of a cancellation less than 28 days before the arrival date, a charge equivalent to 15 % of the booking value will be incurred. In case of a cancellation less than 24 hours before the arrival date or in case of no-show, the total booking value will be incurred (max. 2 overnights). 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>