Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*It's required that guests participate in our sports activities. We will message you after your booking regarding this. Visit our homepage for more info.
Take our yoga classes in our on site shala, learn to surf or KiteSurf, Join the Rock Climbers and many other activities
We have a 6 bed and 4 bed dorm with terrace and 2 shared bathrooms. Plus 2 double rooms with connected bathroom. The hostel provides free WiFi throughout the house and a free breakfast. The indoor common area has a sound system connected to spotify and a library for your enjoyment. We like to enjoy our evenings with sunset dinners together on the balcony, Guincho Wayra House is where you will find a new extended family.
Together with Kitesurf Adventures we offer lessons in Kitesurfing, SUP, Surf, Yoga and Rock Climbing. Combine your accomodation with your desired sport and get a discount with our packages. For 10 years our certified instructors have provided the highest quality lessons, in a fun and relaxed setting. Improve your skills or learn an exhilarating new sport.
We also organise other activities upon request such as Rock Climbing, Hiking, Meditation or Yoga in our onsite Yoga Shala as well as private tours of the surrounding area.
The Cascais city centre is a 5-minute drive (accessible by bus, taxi or Uber), offering many restaurants specialising in local seafood and only a 30minute journey to Lisbon for great nightlife.
Combine your accomodation with your desired water sport and get a discount with our packages.
KITE SURFING: Learn how to handle & control a kite, before entering the water for the next stages. Most of our Kite Surfing takes place at Fonte da Telha. SURF: We also love the waves so we offer you the possibility to take Surf Lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced surfers at one of the nearby beaches. STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING: On the beautiful waters in the Cascais area, SUP is another activity that requires balance, concentration and a dash of daring.
ROCK CLIMBING: In the surrounding mountains you can climb the natural rock faces for a unique view and experience. YOGA CLASSES: Our In-house Yoga Shala is dedicated to all Yoga practices including Hatha, Vinyasa and Ashtanga. Surrounded by magical nature our yoga lessons are available for morning and evening practices.
All of our instructors are certified with many years of experience, incredibly dynamic and professional in the different sports training that Guincho Wayra House offers.
To book your unforgettable adventure sport package please visit our website guinchowayrahouse.com.
It’s time to connect with your breath body and essence.
*We only accept booking from guest willing to purchase activities during their stay, we will contact you about this after you book. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>