Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guesthouse Volume up the Love is located in quiet and pleasant neighbourhood, but also only 2 min walking to the centre of the town and 5 min walking from the town's bus station. Free private parking is available.
- Multilingual HOST: English, Spanish, Serbian or Montenegrin or Bosnian or Croatian, Macedonian and Bulgarian. A little bit of Russian. Whatever the question is, do not hesitate to ask.
- A word of the host: Hey stranger, I'm Dushan, 28 years old, and I'm in Žabljak every summer since my third year of life. I know the soul of that small but cute town, settled in base of the enormous mountain called Durmitor (about 20 lakes and over 25 mountain peaks), and it would be pleasure to guide you through it.
- NATURE - Car tours around the mountain, Rafting (Tara river), Canyoning (Nevidio canyon), Zip lining (Tara canyon - 2nd deepest canyon in the world), Hiking through the mountain (lakes & mountain peaks), Bike tours (Bike rental), Slow walking tours through the nature, Tour or class about local culture, Horseback riding.
- TOWN ACTIVITIES - Gourmand Montenegrin cuisine, Bar exploring, Live Sports Events (Broadcast).
There is a sun terrace with the view on the mountain (great sun sets | nights with sky full of stars), big yard around the house where you can 'picnicking' or play sports (for young and a old likewise).
There is a very well equipped kitchen and a sitting area where you can relax (shared living room with TV). Free WiFi is available in all areas. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>