Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Normal check-in: from 16:00 to 21:00.
* Front desk hours: 7:00-11:00 16:00-23:00
* We can keep a luggage before check in time and after check out time.
11:00-16:00 you can not leave your luggage because close time
*please make your reservation by all means until the day before the arrival date if you want to leave your luggage from 8:00-11:00.
*The dormitory room may have the movement of the room by a day when there are the reservations of all dormitory room.
* You can buy dinner set (800 yen) in Guest House UMEBACHI about 19:30. Please make your reservation until the morning of the day when dinner is required.
*Toast and coffee are served free of charge for breakfast from 6 am to 10 am. Please eat at the self service.
*Kitchen not available.
* You can take a shower from 6:00 to 22:30.
* You can use the parking lot. A reservation is necessary.
Parking fee is 500 yen / per car / per night
* Our hostel cancellation fees occur for cancellation within 1 week before your check in date.
1 week prior to your stay: 20 % of room charge
3 days prior to your stay: 50 % of room charge
Check in day: 100% of room charge
[How to reach the Guest House UMEBACHI]
＊It is informed the different place if you watch navigato on Google map or Booking.com map!!!!!
Please read this explanatory text below or watch the map of the homepage https://umebachi2009.com/en/access-tourism/, and, come.
By JR Senseki line:
7 min walk from Nigatake station, 4th stop from Sendai station after 8 min ride of JR Senseki line toward Matsushimakaigan and Honshiogama stations, one way fare 180 yen.
Proceed to left from the exit of Nigatake station, make right at the first traffic light that is in front of Round 1 amusement facility, keep straight through the shopping street and turn to the left at the first corner after passing Lawson convenience store.
Proceed to the alley on right side of the post office, turn left at the first corner and we are located at the end of the alley.
By JR Tohoku Main line:
15 min walk from Higashi-Sendai station, 1st stop from Sendai station after 5 min ride, one way fare 180 yen.
Proceed to the left from the exit, make left at the end of the street, where a karaoke house Manekineko is located on the right-hand side.
Keep straight the shopping street, turn right at the second corner after passing Fresh Kuroda supermarket.
Proceed to the alley on right side of the post office, turn left at the first corner and we are located at the end of the alley. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>