Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bathrooms are shared and come with free toiletries. You will find female-only shared bathrooms on site. The guesthouse offers a shared kitchen and Muslim prayer room. Guests can benefit from a washer/dryer at a fee.
There are multiple dining options and convenience stores within a 5-minute walk. Kobe Harborland umie is 15 minutes on foot. while Noevir Stadium Kobe is 3.9 km away. The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, 40 minutes by airport limousine bus from the property.
Kitchen, Toilet, Shower room (which has lock)
*On the third floor are bathrooms for women.
*All of toilets have cleaning function.
We have electric kettles, refrigerators in common space, and have hair dryers in each bathroom.
USB/AC chargers are equipped with a common space on the second floor.
Wi-Fi connection is available in the entire building.
Washing machine: 300 yen
Dryer (20 mins): 200 yen
Free drink (coffee and tea) for all the guests.
Feel free to take sightseeing maps and brochures.
Please enjoy the conversations with staffs and other guests with different backgrounds!!!!
Spacious shower rooms for men and women
It is fully equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body soap and dryers.
Bidet toilets for men and women 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>