Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Mixed Dorm, - Private Twin Room. - Female Dorm
To describe with 3 words our accommodation:
Simply, clean, tidy
Nesebar was founded 3000 years ago by the Thracians. Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Bulgarians also settled it. Often referred as a 'Pearl of the Black Sea', The Old Town of Nesebar is situated on a rocky picturesque peninsula and is the only World Heritage City in Bulgaria.
Tourist sites in the town:
- Sveta Sofia Church (Starata Mitropolia) (5th,6th century)
- Sveta Bogoroditza Eleusa Church (6th century)
- Sveti Stefan Church (Novata Mitropolia) (11th century)
- Sveti Ioan Krastitel Church (11th century)
- Sveti Dimitar Church (11th century)
- Sveti arhangeli Mihail i Gavrail Church (13th century)
- Sveta Parskeva Church (13th century)
- Hristos Pantokrator Church (13th century)
- Sveti Teodor Church (13th century)
- Sveti Ioan Aliturgetos (14th century)
- Sveto Vaznesenie Gospodne (Sveti Spas) Church (17th century)
- Sveti Kliment Church (17th century)
- Sveta Bogoroditza (Uspenie Bogorodichno) Church (1873 ) - only one church in service
- Windmill (18th century)
- Archeological museum
- Ethnographic museum
- Roman therms
Guest Rooms Edelweiss (on the 5th and on the 3rd floor of a residential building) offers:
- FREE Internet
- Cable TV
- microwave oven,
- 24 hour hot showers
- possibility to use washing-machine
The 4 Bed Dorm is equipped with air-conditioner unit.
Close by are located Supermarkets, Banks & ATMs, Bowling Hall, Darts, Cafe, Discotheque, restaurants, fast food stores).
Linen is included in the rate.
On demand we offer 60 min guided tour of The Old Town of Nesebar in Bulgarian, French, Russian or English.
For the moment we accept only payment in cash. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>