Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Before 1 week prior to the arrival - 20%
Before 1 day prior to arrival - 100%
No show or late cancellation - 100%
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in - from 1500 hrs till 0000hrs (the midnight).
Check-out time is till 1000 hrs. (After 10.00am late check out fee will be charged)
Child policy - free of charge for below 2 years old child and has to be shared with parents. All other children should pay adult fee and they get a separate bed to sleep.
This property is self bed making and non-smoking. Cannot eat and drink inside the rooms, you should use the allocated place when eating and drinking.
No pets allowed.
No parking spaces, So we will guide you to a coin-parking. Parking charge is not included in the room charge.
We accept any Group of tourists to our Guest House. Every Guest is considered as an adult. So the adult room charge is applied for each and every guest. All charges should be paid when check in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Matsukiso is situated at the heart of Beppu city (Kitahama Hotel Area), which is the hot spring capital of Japan and just walking distance to train station, bus stop, shopping malls, etc. We welcome any guest including young groups, couples and even families to stay close with Japanese culture.
Our style is self bed making and self cooking and for that we have provided necessary equipment for the guests. All the instructions are displayed in English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. A staff member is available for your assistance every day, 24 hours.
You can choose Japanese style private rooms or shared dormitories with Japanese Style Futon beds and Bunk Beds.
You can feel the delight of your stay by soaking in the Beppu Hot Spring at property. The kitchen is ready to cook by yourself. You can enjoy by at the lobby watching TV or singing karaoke with friends. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>