Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*** Please note that we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old ***
Outrageous Free Breakfast everyday from 7:30 am until 10am
Free buffet for those who didn't manage to wake up for breakfast from 11am
Free dinnet at 7pm. Perfect moment to meet fellow travelers, socialize and get ready for evening parties!
Pub Crawl, everyday at 10 PM, price 70 PLN.
Don'tt forget that we provide bunch of facilities with no extra charge:
* Hermetically packed linen
* Reading lamps and power plugs for each bed
* Spacious lockers for everybody
* Safe boxes in your dorm
* Two Common Rooms with Nintendo Wii, TV and Netflix
* Free coffee, tea and milk 24hrs
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free tickets and boarding passes printing
* Free earplugs, maps and city information (our staff knows everything about the city, don't hesitate to ask them for help)
* Fully equipped kitchen for hostel guest use
* Free luggage room
During the day you can also enjoy the wide range of tours (city and region) as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Tatra Mountains and many many more. We made sure we have the possibly best rates for our guests!
- Multinational and multilingual (English, German, Russian and Polish speakers)
- 24/7 reception
- Always on duty and always ready to party!
- Extremely acknowledged!
- 24hrs reception with cctv in common areas
- Magnetic key-cards, to each room to provide you maximum security
- Safe box in each room,
- Free luggage storage before your check in and after check out
Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don't get enough sleep, there's music played until 11PM, some people get sick, etc.the effects of excess alcohol (for example dirty area due to vomit, etc.) will be extra paid from 200 PLN, depending on the damage caused.
If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won't get any refund.
If you will book the hostel and you're above the age limit you will be charged price for the first night.
IF YOU ARE COMING JUST TO TAKE A REST - THAT'S NOT A PLACE FOR YOU! WE HAVE PUB CRAWLS EVERY NIGHT, THAT'S NOT A CALM AND QUIET PLACE! (MAKE A RESERVATION IN GREG&TOM HOSTEL, 12 PAWIA STREET)
IF YOU ARE COMING HERE JUST BECAUSE OF FACT, THAT HOSTEL WHICH YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WAS FULL, READ OUR DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY! 浏览旅舍规则
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 2 名, 小型连锁旅馆
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Poland
第 2 名, 洲级获奖旅舍 Eastern Europe
第 7 名, 全球小旅舍
第 2 名, 小型连锁旅馆
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Poland
Greg & Tom Party Hostel说：
我们既直接的旧城区和犹太区之间，使你从克拉科夫所有最知名的旅游景点只有两个步骤位置。我特别建议检查出奥斯威辛 - 比克瑙和盐矿 - 你甚至可以预定它在我们的接待。
我们有一个年龄限制政策 - 客人必须在18至40岁之间，所以我们大部分的客人往往是在18至30岁之间。 Olga, 经理
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>