Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The name is an exclamation of green surroundings and moments that pass by in a haze of timeless fashion. We have taken care in crafting an ambience of peace and calm alongside flora that’s emollient. Greenhaze Living is a metropolitan mixed culture, networking platform apart from being just another lush and tidy hostel in a posh locale.
The space is situated at quite a happening locality, although it is away from the urban din and traffic. The tactical and chic location of the hostel offers the best of everything the city has to offer. Co-working spaces, abandoned film sets, nightclubs, downtown, live music venues, craft beer places, art galleries and is also accessible to heritage monuments and marketplaces of Hyderabad's old city.
The Greenhaze Living is the upper portion of an independent bunglow, the 1st floor comprises of a common chill terrace area with a garden, community kitchen, books, speakers, instruments, workspace, wifi and a bathroom.
The level also has a dorm room with bunk beds, attached bathrooms, cabinets, A.C and other stuff to make one’s stay comfortable; while also having a lounge and drawing room that's the first to greet patrons when they enter the hostel.
Cancellation policy: 1 day 4h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 09:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
24-hour front desk
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast not included.
Curfew until 23:00. Post 23:00, we will allow people who inform us earlier.
We do not allow guests under 18 years old. Only guests booked with Greenhaze Living are allowed in the dorm area
Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area
You are responsible for your belongings loss or theft please secure them appropriately.
Guests are requested to replace the items after use (such as music instruments, electronics,etc)
Guests will have to inform hosts about getting friends to the space.
Common spaces are shared by guests and hosts and co-workers.
Any damage for the things at the space shall be paid by the guests
The hostel is only limited to the first floor for now, Rest , the owner's live on the ground floor of the building 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>