Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer you vegan breakfast on request but you can also use our kitchen to prepare your own (vegan) food. A fridge with chilled drinks is waiting for you (extra charge). Please contact me for details like car or bike parking space, children or pets.
In the neighborhood you will find supermarkets, organic food markets, a shopping mall and different restaurants. Also a little park with a running / walking trail is nearby. For detailed Information please contact us. Who likes to take a bike, can take a “Stadtrad” (city bike, online registration in advance advised) and cycles 30 minutes for free in the city.
The Green Haven – Vegan Bed & Breakfast has 3 bedrooms with a shared bathroom and an extra WC. All rooms are equipped with your bed, table and chair, wardrobe and a bedside cabinet. The bathroom has a hairdryer.
Green Haven - Vegan Bed & Breakfast's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 (please agree on the arrival time a couple of days before, before 15.00h and after 19:00h can be possible).
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Towels & bed sheets not included (bring your own or rent for 6€ per person and stay)
Only vegan food in the kitchen, please
Please contact Christiane upon your arrival time via mobile or email.
Please respect the rule not to use non-vegan food like meat, milk, dairy products and eggs in the kitchen.
Green Haven - Vegan Bed & Breakfast Hamburg
Mühlenstieg 3, 22041 Hamburg Germany
Gesetzliche Vertreter: Christiane Bors
(c) Fotos Andrea Lang Photography / Christiane Bors 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>