Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Flexible - 5 days
The client can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date. The client will have to pay the total price if he cancels during the 7 days before the arrival date.
The customer will have to pay in advance the total price at any time.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy a FREE Dinner on the House Monday to Wednesday!
Be part of a Mexican Night, Tacos & Shots every Thursdays,
Learn how to make home made Pizza party on Fridays.
Free Cocktails on Saturdays 22:30 (Canelazos)
Movie Nights on Sundays and we invite the popcorn! We have 800 film and Smart TV 55'
Have fun at the meeting point, you will find a collection of classic movies, Big Smart TV, Guides & Books for change, cosy lounge & living rooms , lots of table games, Pool Table, Internet access, Wi-Fi , social activities.
You will enjoy good music, cocktails, tasty food, homemade cakes and jams - not to be missed !
Rest in the spacious and comfortable rooms and Gardens
For those who like to make their own food we have a fully equipped kitchen open all day.
You will always find the staff ready to help you. We are onsite to help you with any issues and to enjoy the great atmosphere together.
Our Hostel provides information and many recommendations about restaurants, regional markets, main attractions and touristic activities.
We will help you finding the best tours in the region such as Jungle , Raffting, Canyioning, Canopy, Climbing, Parapenting, Biking, Trekkings.
Set up in unique buildings with all the features you are looking for. A large thached cabin painted in red, full of character, transformed into reception and common area, surrounded by gardens & hammocks. Spacious guest kitchen with an amazing look.
Two four beds rooms with big lockers, rask, desk and chairs, large beds, 4 five bed bedrooms,all of them with private bathrooms and balconies also giving you a wide view of the mountains and the famous waterfall.
What makes the hostel unique is that each room has marvellous hand painted ceiling and mural by Michaela Steinhauser. There is the room which has the deep, swirling Tsunami; another room which features the scorching desert of Dalil; a third room which offers a view of the mysterious and relaxing Calypso island; or the room that depicts the holy, powerful mountain of Olympus and its gods and goddesses. The other rooms offer a delightful portrayal of nature, such as the bright field of Girasoles, a wonderfully captured Sunset, the butterfly and geisha Papillon room, and the glowing Vanilla Sky. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>