Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Grand Backpackers is the perfect place to relax after an action-packed day of sightseeing in the city and going out partying at night. Our International staff is here to provide you with the ‘locals’ knowledge through daily activities and events to make the best out of your stay in Budapest!
We can’t wait to meet you!
**From May until September we organize different daily activities and party events such as walking tours, pub crawls.
During these months we recommend to book to only young and party people who is interested in joining our activities.
GrandBackpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: non-refundable.
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00.
Late, early check-in available, just let us know in advance.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by CASH preferably in local currency HUF
Breakfast not included, available at an extra cost.
Reception from 09:00 - 00:00.
No children under the age of 16 allowed in shared rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>