Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Graf Hostel named by Alexandre Dumasâ€™ classic tale of romance, The Count of Monte Cristo! New reconstructed simple hostel with shared kitchen, 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets . 2 twin rooms, 1 double room, 1 quadruple room and one 6 bed dormitory room available for our guests. At the hostel, each room is fitted with a patio. At Graf Hostel all rooms are equipped with a seating area. Will be selling lunch and dinner at the Hostel at local price.
Your sincerely Sanjar and my family.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
24 hours reception.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 USD per person per night
Child friendly only if staying with the guardian in private rooms.
Non smoking except specific areas.
Quiet time: 23:00 to 07:00. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>