Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
the hotel has the right to charge one night of the guest stay in case of no show if he or she did not cancel 48 hours before arrival.
any reservation made from Egypt must pay at least 24 hours before arrival with a local bank transfer or post payment. and confirm with us by calling land line.
Additional Terms and Conditions
the hotel charges any in house guest 25 $ per person of both nights :
1- Christmas eve gala dinner .(compulsory)
2- new years eve gala dinner .(compulsory).
bookings has to be done 10 days at least before arrival (release period ).
we can organize 2 ways transfer from and to the airport as we can provide in city tour and tours desk in the reception (chargeable ). we can offer better prices at early bookings as well as we are able to arrange all diving and sea activities and trips to Cairo and Luxor cities
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel is in a quiet location away from the 'hassle and bustle' of local traffic noise and discos.
It's however only five minutes away from 'The Ministry OF Sound' Hurghada's largest 'Beach' night club and only 200 meters for the nearest beach.
Our roof terrace offers the best view in Hurghada! Overlooking the yachts on the Red Sea and beautiful Palm-lined bays. Also our roof provided with attractive, sunny and quiet roof for relaxation all day and night.
Please Note: Taxes are not included in the online room rates & will be
charged on arrival
1-Tax and service charge (23% of the total amount of the booking ) and this amount is the local tax in Egypt and to be added to the total amount of the bookings.
2-$25 per person in the nights of 24th of December (xmas gala dinner party ) and $25 per person in the night of 31st of December (new years gala dinner party ) and both are obligatory. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>