Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room (and we have only eight of them) has its unique name after the names of Jean-Luc Godard’s movies: small and futuristic ‘Alphaville’; ‘Numéro deux’ (because this room is the second in succession); peaceful and nicely gray ‘Les carabiniers’ as an anti-war manifesto; ‘Rosa’ – not only because of rose-flowered wallpapers; ‘Pierrot’ after ‘Pierrot the madman’; a family room ‘Bande’ for really cool bands; ‘Paris’ – because you could never avoid this French icon; and ‘Passion’ for truly passionate voyagers who will love our unique bathtub situated right in the room.
Aside from the place to get a good sleep and to immerse yourself in the atmosphere full of art, ‘Godart Rooms’ is a place where a high quality coffee and wine are intertwined to treat art lovers in our special wine room with an antique chimney and fretted ceiling we are very proud of. Life music performances and cinema nights take place in ‘Godart Rooms’ from time to time – If you are a fan of art and cinema as we are, you will definitely love it!
Godart Rooms Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
We are non-smoking property. Fine for smoking is 300.00 EUR!
Minimum age: 18 years.
No children allowed.
No pets allowed.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>