Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
theres a 50% cancellation fee up to 2 wks prior to arrival and 100% cancellation fee,no refund after that.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Glenferrie Lodge was recently selected in the top 20 affordable hotels in Australia under $150 and in the top 10 hotels (no 7) under $100 by Australian Traveller Magazine (2007).
All rates include fridge, dressing table, storage space and ceiling fan.
Pets are allowed at the property, provided they are domesticated and under 20kg. A charge of $30.00 per pet, per night applies and must be paid in advance of arrival. Pets must be on a lead in all public areas of the hotel, lobby, hallways and surrounds. We would recommend cats to be brought in and out of the hotel in a cat carry box. Pets may not enter our restaurant, . Pets are not to be left alone in the guest rooms and are to refrain from sitting on the couches, chairs, etc within the lounge areas of the hotel.
Glenferrie Lodge can also cater for business groups. If you or your business associates require Conference Facilities in Sydney, and/or accommodation come to Glenferrie Lodge.
We can tailor packages to suit your needs, including the hire of conference rooms at glenferrie lodge for up to 15 people or for larger groups there is, very close by to us: Luna Park Conference Rooms, Coombs Centre Conference Rooms and The Kirribilli Community Centre. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>