Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel (standard rooms) is an original highland croft sleeping up to 26, in 4 bedrooms of either 6 or 8 beds. During quieter times you can book sole use of a 6 bedded room for either 2 or 4 people so no sharing! It has a dining room, kitchen and lounge with open log fire. This is available only to guests staying in the hostel building. Hostel rooms are marked 'standard' in the search.
THE BUNKHOUSE (basic rooms) is more basic than the hostel although it has recently been refurbished. The bunkhouse sleeps 16 in 1 room of 8 and 2 rooms of 4. It has a central communal sitting/cooking/eating area. The bathroom is accessed externally. Bunkhouse rooms are marked 'basic' in the search. Guests staying in the bunkhouse do not have access to the hostel building with the open fire etc.
In both properties bed linen is provided and beds are made for your arrival. Bunkhouse guests do not have use of the hostel facilities and vice versa.
We offer a basic continental breakfast for £2.75 which must be booked in advance.
We are located 'in the middle of nowhere' between Glencoe Village and the Clachaig Inn. We are easily accessible by car or bike and 1.5 miles from the bus stop in Glencoe Village. You can stock up with food on your way through. Our views are fantastic.
We are set in 2 acres of land, surrounded with native woodland, which is home to Roe and Red Deer, wild birds and the occasional Pine Marten. Come rain or shine, the scenery is breathtaking, with views of the ridge and the Pap. If all night partying is your thing you'll find it elsewhere, if you want fantastic scenery and love the outdoors this is the place for you!
We have several low level walks locally, plus several 'Munros'. Walking and cycling route advice is readily available. We have a have a purpose built drying room for your kit,.
Bike hire is available in the village - why not pre-book it?
Reception is open from 2pm to 9pm (late arrivals possible via prior arrangement), we have no curfew and don't close the hostel in the day, so if the weather is not great, then you can just chill out in front of the fire with a book. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>