Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best spots of the city, pretty near to some of the finest landmarks of the city such as Rinconín, Monument to the Mother of Migrants and Reloj De Sol Humano. In addition, the beach is just 10 minutes walking away as well as Isabel la Católica Park and El Molinon, which is the official stadium of the most relevant football club of the city.
We offer different types of accommodation that will suit and satisfy the needs of any kind of traveller and guests. We offer dorms and private rooms that will satisfy the objectives of the most quite travellers and dorms that will suit in the needs of the most venturesome travellers. We also offer full board accommodation for an extra fee. Enjoy the best dinners and meals based on healthy menus and at the same time traditional, that allow you to try the Asturian gastronomy, valued both here and outside our region. We offer various menus arranged by different restaurants from our city, neighbouring prestigious restaurants or from restaurants in the centre of the city. Nevertheless, If you prefer to economize regarding meals we also provide use of fridges, freezers and cupboards to keep your food. We have two fully equipped kitchens with all appliances at your disposal.
Gijon Surf Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception is open from 09.00 to 23.00.
The full board service, will be a supplement of 20 euros per day. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>