Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our guesthouse is right at the foot of the Bahai Gardens and just an 8 minute walk from the train station. You will be in heart of Haifa, the German Colony neighborhood. You will be surrounded by cafes and restaurants and a short walk to all transportation. Hof HaKarmel is one if the best beaches in Israel and is only a 5 minute train ride away. Walk 8 minutes to Haifa Markaz Hashmone Train Station, take the train to Hof HaKarmel (2 stops/ 5minutes) and you will be right in front of the beach. 15 minute walk to Haifa's subway which will take you to the top of the Bahai
We offer you budget private rooms with private and shared bathrooms and Cable TV in every room. You also have Free WiFi, Air Conditioning and Heating in your room. Linen & towels are provided. We have a weekly room service.
German Colony Guesthouse's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Costumers will not be charged if they cancel their reservation 24 hours or more before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD/NIS only), credit cards, paypal.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Guests can Self Check-In anytime after 04:00pm
You will receive an email with:
•Free WiFi network name
•Front door code
•Your room number
•Your keys will be on the door
Latest check-in time: 22:00
Self Check-out No later than 11:00 AM
- Leave the keys on the door
Breakfast not included.
No Smoking in all premises and rooms
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed unless accompanied by an adult.
Infants are not allowed.
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>